So I discovered this fun Christmas is in the Air Link-up through my pal Lisa over at Something Infinitely Interesting check out her blog! The link-up is being hosted by Chelsee over at Southern Beauty Guide a great blog and an awesome link-up! One I couldn’t miss out on, so even though I’m a bit late and have been kinda absent lately I had to get in on this :). I’m going to post Week 2 & 3 this week, I hope that’s okay!
Week 2 – December 11th: Holiday Movies. Share your favorite holiday movies. Include pictures, clips, whatever you’d like.
So here are my Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies – it was hard to narrow it down because there are so many good ones! But I chose the ones that are classics and to me are memories of cozy nights with family/friends, hot cocoa, popcorn and just plain awesome Christmasness!
10. ELF – I just LOVE Will Ferrell and this movie is the perfect combination of hilarious ridiculousness and some warm and fuzzies!
9. All I Want For Christmas – I have watched this movie since I was a kid and just love it! It’s kinda like the Parent Trap but without summer camp.
8. The Santa Clause – Tim Allen at his BEST! I just love little Charlie 🙂
7. Miracle on 34th Street – Again I have to go with a classic! I mean proving Santa Clause is real in court? Doesn’t get much better than that! This movie made me add going to New York to see the Thanksgiving Day Parade on 34th Street to my bucket list! One of these days…
6. One Magic Christmas – This is one of my favorites! We’ve watched it every year since I was little and it doesn’t quite feel like Christmas unless I put it on.
5. White Christmas – I LOVE this one, we watch it every year on Christmas Eve – it’s a tradition! We put on our new PJ’s have a nice hot cup of cocoa and some popcorn and settle in. It’s one of my favorite musicals and this scene below has to be one of my absolute faves!
Tied with this one ofcourse!
4. The Family Stone – I watch this one even if it’s not Christmas cause it’s just so awesome! I love everything about it, it makes me laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time.
3. It’s A Wonderful Life – Do I even need to explain? It’s just so good!
2. The Nativity – I love this one because it reminds me of the true meaning behind Christmas.
1. Home Alone – This is my all time Favorite Christmas Movie EVER! Funny enough it’s how I met my best friend! Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animal!
Close Runner Up – How the Grinch Stole Christmas
What are some of your favorite Christmas Movies? I hope you’ve been enjoying the Christmas season so far!