HAPPY SATURDAY! I hope you got to start your day with some delicious pancakes and maple syrup!! How has your week been? So I’m back with my weekend catch-up of all my favorite things from the week! I hope that’s ok :).
I had an amazing week at work and even though I worked overtime every day this week, it was worth it and I’m so proud of our new Global Wonders Jewelry Fall 2013 line!!! So my high point this week has been getting everything ready for selling, displaying and marketing our new gorgeous handmade jewelry products.
The low point has been that I’ve had no social life all week and have gone to bed pretty much the moment I get home. Not a bad low point though – so WORTH it!!
Check out our new Jewelry:
If you want to purchase any it’s all available online and it all goes to an AMAZING cause!!
– Favorite Blogs/Posts I’ve discovered this Week:
1. Poetry & Prose Photography – lovely blog and lovely photography – a great place to go and get inspired :).
2. I recently discovered Allison Vesterfelt’s blog through She Loves Magazine and really enjoy reading her stuff – I particularly found her post “Are you a Christian, Or are you not?” to be good food for thought.
– Best Photography Tips/Tricks:
2. Cake Imagery – My Photoshop instructor has a pretty rad business doing digital retouching and is also a pretty rad photographer himself. The blog has lots of cool posts about how he and his business partner utilize photoshop!
My Favorite Tunes of the Week:
1. Indian Summer by Lyon – I just love it, I don’t know why!
2. All Your Reasons by Matchbox 20 – because I just needed a little oldschool Rob Thomas this week.
3. Clarity by Zedd feat. Foxes – because it’s awesome.
4. You Make Me by Avicii – because it’s fun…and because of the roller skating – watch and you’ll see 😉
That’s So Pinteresting – My Top 5 Pins from the Week:
I do not own any rights to these images; all images have links to their original source (just click on the image) 🙂
1. I love the dramatic look of this image!! So want to make a shot like this!
1. My new Sevenly shirt just arrived in the mail and I LOVE IT!!!
The last 2 Week’s Posts incase you missed out on anything :):
So that’s it for the catch-up, I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day! I’m off to my Photoshop Class, hope it will all make sense soon and is less overwhelming – there’s so many buttons!!